Your pet will have a blast at Animal Lodge in a safe, clean environment.
- Animal Lodge is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by professionals. And there is always a veterinarian and clinical staff on the premises. Where else can your pet have that kind of safety net while you're away?
- Deluxe cabins for dogs are graciously sized at 5' x 6'.
- The lodging area is filled with natural light and many cabins have an exterior window.
- Each cabin has a comfy bed with fresh bedding. Cabins are designed with special attention to maintaining cleanliness.
- Cats have their own lounge with private cabins. No feline vacation is complete without sunbathing. That's why we provide perches in the sunny lounge window.
- Boarders get several exercise breaks a day, plus the option of romping with the pack in group play.
- Maybe your dog is a little out of shape or has lots of energy...consider his vacation at Animal Lodge as an opportunity to condition and work out at our world-class sports medicine facility, complete with pools, underwater treadmills and agility equipment!
- Personalized one-on-one time is another way we keep your pets connected and content in your absence.
- It's our pleasure to provide a complimentary bath for your dog before you pick up if the stay is five nights or longer.
- Even our air is cleaner! In our building the air is refreshed several times an hour! (Don't you wish you had the same in your own building?)
- Headed to the airport? We are conveniently located on the way to DIA, with easy access to Havana, I-70 and I-225.
Pick-up and drop-off times
We are staffed 24/7 to assist you, but preferred times are 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 6:30 am or after 7:00 pm, the staff are in the back tending to our guests and the front doors may be locked. If so, please go to the Hospital's emergency check-in and an Animal Lodge staff member will be paged to assist you right away.