Animal Lodge: Reservations
Boarding & Daycare: 720.975.2800
Request a reservation via email: email@example.com
Name of pet(s) and if they bark or meow
Preferred cabin style
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
We will get back to you quickly with availability.
If you are a new client, or have been instructed to renew your boarding agreement by clicking here
Questions or Feedback for Animal Lodge?
We want to hear from you! Call 720.975.2800
Tell us about your visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a part of VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital at:
9870 E. Alameda Avenue (2 blocks west of Havana)
Denver, CO 80247
In advance of your visit
- Vaccinations need to be current. Dogs must be vaccinated for rabies, distemper, canine influenza (with booster), and bordetella 7 days prior to staying at Animal Lodge.
- All playgroup dogs over the age of 7 months must be neutered or spayed.
- Behavior assessments are required for all dogs in advance of their visit. This is for their safety and the safety of others in the playgroups. Boarding dogs that do not pass the behavior assessment won't be able to join in group play.
- Boarding rates are for 24 hours of care.
- Pick-up and drop-off times. We are staffed 24/7 to assist you, but preferred times are 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 6:30 a.m. or after 7:00 p.m., the staff are in the back tending to our guests and the front doors may be locked. If so, please go to the Hospital's emergency check-in and an Animal Lodge staff member will be paged to assist you right away.
- Leave your worries behind while you're away! We treat our guests like members of the family and veterinary care, if needed, is just a few steps away...24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How'd we do? Please give us your feedback, we aim to please!
Cancellation Policy for Boarding
Animal Lodge is popular with pets! That's why we recommend making a reservation early to guarantee a cabin for your pet while you're away, especially on popular travel weekends. We often have a waiting list for those times and to make sure we service the needs of our guests, we kindly ask that you let us know in advance should you have a change in plans.